Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Prague in pictures

This is the result of two hours of free wondering and improvisation around the old city, oh so similar to my own old memories of Eastern Europe.  My old camera and some strange software on my PC seemed to make sense out of the strange bunch of my pictures and some skills acquired here and there - especially thanks to the advice by Jonas.










This last set of pictures is from a street performance advertising Dulux paint, of all matters...I learned it only afterwards, believing at first that it had something to do with more pressing concerns, such as environment, or other social movements.  But no, corporate branding effort it was, surreal nevertheless.









And to celebrate my photo-infatuation, here is my new Flickr account.

No comments: